Sunday, April 8, 2007

one of the pregga-nonas

I keep up with this blog all the time at school, but for some really dumb reason, the network / filter there won't allow me to comment or post. Bummer. But now I'm borrowing a computer and borrowing the wireless from someone in our neighborhood (don't tell!) to quick update you all. As Jenny said, we miss the spring-time changes, although the snow I hear most of you are dealing with is definitely not something we're too jealous of. (A White Christmas is one thing, but a White Easter is quite a different story!) School is going well. Today is the culmination of my Spring Break which wasn't very break-like because I was in Washington DC and NYC with 42 8th graders and their families. We did a TON and were able to experience a lot, but now I need a whole other vacation! I went last year and it was scheduled before the break, so I still got a week off. I'm definitely feeling that now. Thankfully, though, I was given a few extra "personal days" that I can take whenever, and we just bought tickets for Memorial Day weekend. Nick was going to come anyway for Zach Blacquiere's wedding (an old high school friend, and Nick's standing in the wedding). So I'll take off a couple days then and join him!

My pregnancy is going well, as far as we can tell. On Tuesday I have an appointment and the 20 week ultrasound (I'm almost 21 weeks), though we aren't finding out the sex of the baby. I've just started to feel it kicking in the past couple of days... I think I had felt it before, but couldn't really tell whether it was just "gas bubbles" or not. So that's really fun, although I'm sure I'll be a little sick of it once the baby starts dancing on my bladder and keeps me up at night.


Here are a few photos: from my DC / NYC trip, and then a couple of Nick and of me. Enjoy!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute Julie-bean!