Monday, March 19, 2007

The New Adventures of Jonah DenHartigh

Jonah is such a big help around the house. He particularly enjoys helping unload the dishwasher.....even when the dishes are dirty.



We went grocery shopping. We had bags of groceries on the floor in the kitchen. We were both in the kitchen putting stuff away and getting dinner ready. I heard Jonah in the other room and said to Tim, "Will you go check on Jonah? I think he took some groceries into the living room." Tim goes to check and sure enough, Jonah dragged a bag in there and discovered it contained something interesting.....

Notice he passed on the cottage cheese.



Jonah watches a two minute movie on the computer while Tim is at work of Jonah and Tim playing with a ball. When it ends he says, "gain? gain?" (again) I finally got smart and put it on repeat play. He sits there with a silly grin on his face the whole time. Any time I sit down at the computer, within seconds he is walking toward me with arms outstretching asking, "Da Da? Da Da?"

2 comments:

denhartigh said...

Love it! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He's getting so big! I love his curly hair.